Manufacturers have a massive opportunity to make innovative products with new levels of personalization and efficiency.
From analytics and automation to artificial intelligence, new digital skills and technologies are changing how manufacturers work. Yet, leadership in the digital economy requires more than smart factories and integrated systems. It also demands new capabilities that empower you to make critical business decisions based on real-time contextual data.
It’s the biggest opportunity of the age, and Infospoke is here to help you make the transition effectively.
The survey was aimed at understanding the cybersecurity initiatives for the manufacturing industry. Some interesting findings are:
- 59% in the manufacturing industry have a well-defined enterprise-wide strategy/roadmap implemented
- With cyber threats and cyberattacks on the rise, respondents viewed hackers and hacktivists (85%), corporate espionage (82%) and insider threats (72%) as the top concerns.
- Manufacturers said they are challenged when trying to embed security in the enterprise IT architecture (67%), keep pace with fast-changing cyber technologies (66%) and build a security-first culture (57%).
Your enterprise needs to transform into a smart digital factory to augment manufacturing. You need to drive a digital transformation to boost enterprise productivity and process efficiency while sustaining your competitive advantage.
Infospoke partners with industrial manufacturers to create an integrated manufacturing ecosystem that reinforces core strengths. We help manufacturing enterprises adopt advanced tools to navigate the complexities of IT-OT (Operational Technology) integration as well as innovation at a product, process and business level.
Our offerings for the industrial manufacturing industry are based on three principles :
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered core: connects the shop floor with ERP and third-party systems to streamline product lifecycle management, support additive manufacturing, and facilitate project-driven supply chain operations.
- Agile digital at scale: modernizes legacy manufacturing systems via Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), augmented reality, cognitive automation, and machine learning.
- Always-on learning: creates bespoke e-learning programs to enhance the skills of your employees and transform them into a digital empowered workforce.
Infospoke creates smart factories by implementing a ‘digital thread.’ Our digital technology backbone monetizes enterprise data, boosts operational capabilities, and accelerates time-to-market, while rationalizing costs.
Offer a seamless omni-channel experience to B2B partners.
Mitigate supply chain risks by ensuring real-time visibility into the ecosystem.
Adopt the Industry 4.0 framework to manufacture smart products and improve asset management.
Transform business processes with automation tools, cloud-based data analytics, and DevOps.
Integrate the enterprise to ensure compliance with regulations for product quality, data security, workplace safety, and environment protection.